10.06.2008

I liek Trutlz



Nothing much has happened that you really need to know. My wholw twitter-thing just kinda died. I'll just txt you all individually.




BTW, what does your phone look like?


I want a new phone. Mine is sooo horridly ugly.










Gosh that anttenae looks so bad. But I don't want a new phone because I'm goign to have to get another free one and all of Verizons free phones are either ugly or they have bad features. The new free phone has barely any features. You can't send jack lepy. You can't send sounds to other phones or PICTURES :0 what the lepy were they THINKING?!?!? At least my phone can send Pictures. It also sends sounds and ringtones.


If your dying to see it here is the piece of finklematter covered in sprinkles:

It doesn't even look THAT cool. I think I'd rather have my old phone, but that one is already breaking. I want something like a JUKE. That would be cool and in-expensive for a phone. I want a phone like Noah's. I do have to admit, His is pretty cool. I want a slidey phone liek that. that would be cool :).
ERKAL!!! GET OUT!!!
theres a Family Matters one.

No comments: